Monday, February 9, 2009

New post, please

I can't look at those pictures any more.

I don't really have anything to say, though, except things are great. Tip of the Week: I have a new favorite restaurant, and if anyone's looking for a great Valentine's Day splurge, go to Tin Angel Cafe. Everything I tasted was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed the eating of it, which says a lot, considering my recent surgery that ruined all things mouth-related (read everything you want into that, and you'll probably be right). Anyway, yeah. Trust me on this one--it's awesome! I recommend the gnocchi appetizer and the mushroom pasta entree.

All the single ladies, all the single ladies! I have that song in my head. Anyone up for donning a super french-cut leotard and high heels and learning that dance? If you don't know what I'm talking about, puh-lease.

I'm free tonight if you are.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow. Thank you. For turning me on to that exceptional music video.

Anonymous said...

Ditto Shannon's comment. Also, thank you for the clarification. When I heard that song on the radio, I thought it was "I'm a single lady", not "all the..." I'm so glad I know that now.