The pinnacle has been realized.
The summit of my existence has been officially conquered, and the view from up here is pretty sweet. Now what, you say? Now we review. Here is what made my golden birthday one for the memory books. Or the memory keeper's daughter...I can't really remember:
1) I challenged one of my fears. Several times.
(Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm by the Crash Test Dummies)
2) 4 Non Blondes, performed by one pretend blonde:
3) The Lawrence Welk Show....complete with tiny hands.
(Click here if you don't know what I'm talking about.)
4) Such awesomely talented people, everywhere.
5) It did not rain.
6) I received a Highschool Musical clock.
7) My hair didn't catch fire on the cake, all ablaze with 27 candles. That's a whole mess of fire, man.
8) The D.I. pulled through for me again, like it always does.
9) I might live to see age 28. But if I don't, it's ok because I really really liked this birthday.