Saturday, January 31, 2009

So unwise...

Well, it happened.
I finally got my wisdom teeth out. I guess I can go on a mission now.
I feel fine, once I got over the fear that I have nerve damage (I was numb for at least 12 hours after...I really thought it was permanent)...I woke up fine today. I will take a nap and try really hard not to play Bunko tonight, except that I really want to.
Pictures? Yes, lets!



Can you tell anything is different? I can't.



Except for maybe a tiny bit of swelling, I think I'm recovering marvelously.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you--I get to comment. That's exactly how you looked last night! I'm so glad things are going well. Up for super-bowl party? We'll come if you invite and provide the food. Hee Hee.

Anonymous said...

you are such a hottie, I want you.

Mark