Monday, January 26, 2009

Today's Special

Today I am super happy. Want to know who I love? I love Burt Brothers. I could probably find cheaper oil changers and maybe cheaper tires, but you can't beat a place that remembers your name when you go in every 3 months or so. And they only tell you about problems when they're actually problems. And they give you an awkward ride back to work if you have to leave your car there. I love them.

I also love my friends. I have really good girl friends...not really any guy friends, except the aforementioned girlfriends' husbands. Friends have always been important to me, and today especially I love them.

You know who else is pretty great? My mom. She's not in-your-face great (unless you taste her gravy or banana cream pie or something) but she's incomparably great nonetheless. I don't think she knows that. Mom? Are you reading? Do you know that? Well, now everybody else in the WHOLE WORLD does. I love me mum.

And how bout this snow storm? It's pretty. I love it.

9 comments:

lizdye said...

WO, you are so positive. I want to be like you and I LOVE YOU. You are the best. And I love that we are going to Vegas/St. George soon. I cant wait!

Candice said...

You are taking your New Years resolution so seriously. Way to go.
I also like your mom. and your dad.

My parents kept Dave in the car for 20 min last night raving about you're Dad's gospel lesson. So, they love your dad as well.

Great Snow's all around.

Shannon said...

ah, so nice to read some positiveness! Ditto on the mom. There's a lot to be said for a mom who lets you do your thing. And, burt brother really drove you back to work? That's funny

Lohra said...

Ah, my work is complete...

Elisha said...

I agree with you on every single one of those! I too love Burt Brothers and your mom (but not equally--I love your mom a little more than Burt Brothers.)

Kaydi Paxman said...

makes me happy that you're happy.

Melinda said...

I also love MarGene!!
I'm glad you're feeling so happy, me too. In fact, I'm loving this Winter! I took an early morning run the other day and it was all bright and snowy and beautiful. I know, who am I?!

Unknown said...

Stef,
Thank you. You are an awesome daughter. I like your friends too, but not so chummy with the Burt Brothers people.

lizdye said...

I hope your mouth feels better.