Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Feels Like Heaven

In my sojourn through life, I've always been intrigued by the hereafter. I'm constantly evaluating which activities I could do every day if I had to, and which ones I hate so much that they would make up my idea of Hell. Of course I know I can't be trusted to define my own Heaven, because I'm impulsive and fickle in the things I love sometimes....but if I were in charge, I'm pretty sure eternity would look like this:



Not this:




There would be activities...



And my friends would be there.




In short, it would be a lovely place. And did I mention it won't be like this?




Or this:



And I'm pretty sure I'll look my very best, physically, and so will my boyfriend.



Sigh. I want to go to there.

8 comments:

lizdye said...

Ooh, you look so good next to your boyfriend. ANd why do you hate Tobi?

Lohra said...

I'm curious, why do you suddenly ONLY have Asian friends?

Shannon said...

Can I be in your heaven too? And I am not a fan of Tobi either, so glad we agree on that point. But football? Football is where we differ, it will be in my heaven. Can we play soon?

Rich Family said...

You are so funny. You boyfriend is nice looking.

Cara said...

If there is no football in my heaven, my husband won't be there with me. Football will be the #1 item in his heaven. Do you really hate grape juice that much? I never knew...

Unknown said...

STEF!!!! What in the heck? Seriously how long has it been!?!?!?!? I found you through a completely random blog stalk/search! Very entertaining blog you have....anywho just thought I would say hello! I have a blog but it is private...email me at randiworkman@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite. It really is so much fun to keep in touch throught blogging!!!! Showcase Bon Bon forever!!!!!

Shannon said...

hmm. Didn't know you were a batman girl, and not spiderman. I agree. so glad to know you wish for friends in Heaven. surprise surprise. Family? C'mon. Or wass that an assumption you assumed we'd all make?

Kaydi Paxman said...

I'd like to come to your heaven. Are you accepting reservations?