Wednesday, February 10, 2010

These things I love.

What do you think it says about me when the highlight of my day (week?) is when a grilled cheese truck shows up at work? A GRILLED CHEESE TRUCK!

I have no time for preparing meals, and in my bachelorettehood grilled cheese, quesadillas, cheese and crackers, and string cheese have all become staples in my diet. So imagine my delight when a truck made of grilled cheese parks itself outside. Yes, food from a truck is questionable. That's why it's so exciting!  !!
And these were not just any grilled cheese sandwiches--we're talking deluxe with an e. I ordered a cheddar and mac n' cheese sandwich. This means there's actual pasta in my sandwich. Unorthodox, yes. Delicious, yes.

I may have overdosed on cheese today. Yep.
But I think cheese is one of my 5 food items I would take on a desert island. The other 4?

--Nutella
--Jolley Time Kettle Corn
--Avocados
--Fish Tacos from Chronic Taco

Here are my 5 movies:
--Big Fish
--Stranger Than Fiction
--A dance movie....I can't decide. Step Up 2, Center Stage, or You Got Served
--Waiting For Guffman
--The BBC Pride and Prejudice (that's like 12 movies for the price of one, man)

Books:
--To Kill A Mockingbird
--The Hiding Place
--Kite Runner
--The Norton Shakespeare Anthology
--Los Scriptores

CDs
--Ray LaMontagne:
--Damien Rice: O
--An 80s compilation
--Eva Cassidy: Songbird
--The Killers: Sam's Town

The End.

PS I may or may not be losing my mind today.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Must be all that cheese. You need some veggies in that diet! What, no fruit truck when all that fruit grows in California??

SHELLS BELLS! said...

Cheddar and mac 'n cheese sandwich? Very interesting.

Anonymous said...

who cares

Elisha said...

So are you over Goldfish Crackers as a daily staple? We sure miss you around here!

zan said...

Nutella is a gift from the heavens i swear. Your blog made me laugh :)

Jen said...

I care! (to the anonymous person that doesn't dare show their face)

Shannon said...

holy cheese face. this post made me happy

Anonymous said...

I congratulate you on your blog, I invite you to visit my blog "BUSINESS IDEAS" is especially for entrepreneurial people, if you have a business idea you can leave it in the comments.
http://business----ideas.blogspot.com/

thank you very much