Monday, February 22, 2010

Meet the cookies

I'm sure I got these somewhere off the internet years ago, but that's the circle of life I s'pose. Here is my now-famous sugar cookie recipe:


1 c. butter
2 c. sugar
2 eggs
½ c. milk
2 t. vanilla
4-5 c. flour
2 t. baking powder
¼ t. soda
½ t. salt

Mix together butter and sugar.  Add eggs, milk, and vanilla.  Beat until smooth.  Add dry ingredients and mix well.  Refrigerate  at least 2 hours.  If longer then place in plastic zip/lock bag.  Roll  and cut out.  Bake at 375º 8-10 min.  Cool and frost. 


My favorite frosting is made with cream cheese, powdered sugar, and milk. Go get 'em, tiger!


PS Does anyone know some tips for getting rid of blog spam, or as I like to call it, Splo-Bam?

5 comments:

eric + ashlee said...

Thanks. I am always looking for a good sugar cookie recipe as they are my favorite cookies. I'm sure yours will reign supreme, your food hasn't failed me yet! I miss you Stef!

Melinda said...

Oh yes please!

still sad about last weekend :(

PrincessDipti said...

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. hehe. ur own choice..

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

Seriously, how did these people find your blog and what class gives credit for reading blogs? Well, you are one of "the greats," so I guess it makes sense. You'll die when you here about my new venture. And Minda will die too. Let's just say that I'm a cheer coach...hmmm, please be my friend

Giulia Jones said...

I just started running and will be doing my first 5km run next sunday. I echo your thoughts completely about running. I've always hated it, been bad at it, but the power within myself that I am seeing is remarkable. Also, the runner's high at the end is pretty sweet too. I want to do a full marathon, so that's my goal. I started a blog about my adventure and I'm also finding how interesting it's been and it is an activity I look forward to doing. Great post, it was very inspiring :)

Keep on running!...and making cookies..did I mention I like that part of the blog too?

Gules