Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby making!

An opportunity passed me by this weekend, and I don't want the same thing to happen to you.

If a baby is to be born on 11/11/11, it needed to be conceived this weekend. I figure that with modern technology there's still a bit of time to make a baby and still deliver it on that day. And since my baby making powers are on restriction, I'm calling upon friends and family to make it happen. Melinda, McCall, Maria, CANDICE, Shannon, Elisha, heck, even Katrina, I'm looking at you. Just think of the historic place your child will hold in society!
 
I'm shooting for 12/12/12. Not nearly as cool...but I'll take what I can get.

9 comments:

Katherine Lewis said...

I'm on it. I think Candice should join me. She's watching way too much TV these days and needs something else to do.

Funny post, as always. I especially liked the, "And since my baby making powers are on restriction" part.

It's about time to take those powers OFF restriction.

MIss you!

Cara said...

Too bad my baby has the most boring due date ever-- 5/8/11. My birthday, on the other hand, is 8/2/82, and Avree's is 8/4/85. My parents really planned hers for 8/5/85 but she came early and ruined it all.

lizdye said...

Thank you for not suggesting me. I really couldnt handle that right now ;)

Candice said...

Did you really just broadcast this over the world wide web?

And now i'm exposing myself as the CANDICE in reference.

And, yes, I have way too much to watch on TV especially this weekend.
Oscars!

A STAR is born said...

Katherine, I couldn't agree more. If you find me a young man I will be more than happy to take my powers off restriction.

And yes, Candice, I did just do that. But secretly I still want you to wait for me.

Melinda said...

GO CANDICE!!
i hope you win

Katrina said...

UH, I've officially withdrawn from that sort of contest for a while now. NEVER going back!! But, that would be cool for someone else.

Shannon said...

Thanks for the idea. That's just the nudge I need to bring another little tyke into this zoo of a family. Consider it done.

Lohra said...

I'm in! I want to make a prayer baby.