Thursday, April 22, 2010

End of the Golden Age


For the first time ever, I've been a bit reluctant to celebrate my birthday this year. Usually my birthday is my most favorite day of the year (and probably everybody else's too), but I'm a little sad to see this one come because I don't know what to do with myself now. My whole life I've been looking forward to the age of 27--my golden age--and now it's almost over. It went by so quickly! What in the world do I have to look forward to now, I ask you?

So as consolation, I'm going here instead of to work on my birthday this Tuesday. Wahoo!

You're all invited. Seriously. You, dear readers, my friends, are invited to Valencia, CA to ride with me on the best roller coaster I've ever experienced. The park opens at 10:30. Don't be late.

4 comments:

moonchullee said...

Not condescending this time.

Lohra said...

Your birthday is going to be way better than mine...not that it's a contest...except it is. Since I can't facebook you on your birthday, (I don't know if you're aware but that's how the cool kids do it. Don't feel left out.) I thought I'd still e-celebrate. Happy birthday!

Melinda said...

I so wish I was celebrating there with you!
I love few things more than celebrating b-days!

Katherine Lewis said...

oh my gosh...we talked forever yesterday and i never wished you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Please don't start hating birthdays. I always have but LOVE it when I know people who love their own birthday. You are one of the few that still enjoy their own birthday. Don't change. Don't become like the rest of us. Your way is a better way.

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!