Friday, October 9, 2009

Ghost of Me Past

I have a stack of CDs in my office, some of which are unmarked discs I've found when spring cleaning or something. Today I put in a blank CD and expected some forgotten music mix....but imagine my surprise when it came up titled "June 16, 2005" and contained only 10 files, all of which are pictures of me. All in the same setting, same clothes, etc. Just me. They look self-timed and probably had a purpose to them, but I don't remember doing that at all, nor do I know how they ended up on a CD in my office. I'm so freaked out.

So, apparently this is what was going on in June, 2005 (you may need to click the picture to see these fascinating details):
--This was 6 months after returning from a 4-month eating binge in Italy, so I look rather chubby here. It's nice to know that my wrists don't have dimples anymore
--I was still wearing lip liner
--My Dad's office was in serious need of a remodel
--Acne. That must have been when my acne started, and it hasn't let up
--A strange, little girl-ish hairstyle. But I had a great hair color I don't remember having. I might have to get that back.



My next unfamiliar CD is called "Road to Self-Discovery." I'm terrified to see what's on it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Stef,
I want to see all of those pictures! Send them to me in a slide show. And then we need some "after" shots, especially of your Dad's redecorated office.
Love you

Lohra said...

Hey, send those pics on to Robby's family. They'd love them too. I would be terrified to find out what's on that "Self-Discovery" cd too...or at least I would have been if I hadn't given it to you...

lizdye said...

I miss that little steffy

Melinda said...

What a nice little personal time capsule! I love picturing you just taking lots of pics of yourself and storing them safely on a CD!

Shannon said...

is lip liner out now-a-days? Dang