Thursday, December 13, 2007

Blog Wars Revisited

My dear readers, be thou not distressed.

Some of you think I've died. I assure you, I have not. Others think I've become apathetic to the cause of blogging. Again, this is not so. And may I most vehemently protest those who think I've been cowed by the presence of other, clever-at-best, cocksure bloggers-To this group I simply ask, where is your faith? Is there not just reward for patience, for hope, for holding out indefinitely for that which you know is right and good?

I am here to tell you I have not given up on blogging. I will never let another blogger think they've won this war.

Rest your weary hearts and look forward with joy to the time when I shall post again. Twill be soon!

5 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

What a relief. I've missed you

Lohra said...

We shall see who will reign as Blog Champion of 2007. There's little time left...

Kaydi Paxman said...

Bring it on, sista!!

Shannon said...

I'm hearing a lot of talking, but not seeing much walking.

Anonymous said...

You're my heroin, always and forever.