Monday, November 12, 2007

Belated Halloween Times


2007 brought me the best Halloween ever, I declare. Something I love about my friends is that they don't disappoint when it comes to dressing up. I used to go to the Howl at Utah State, only to see the creativity displayed (and to show off mine, on a good year). But I don't need to anymore, even if I wanted to, because our annual Halloween party is pretty much the awesomest.

Here are some examples (yes, that is Carly's pregnant belly. Her actual belly. Painted. I hope there wasn't lead in it). Please note: The more, uh..plain ladies are Warren Jeff's harem. I wish you could see McCall's shoes. They creep me out.





And as a bonus, I happen to work for a pretty freaking amazing company that also knows how to throw a killer party. Much creativity there, too, and this gave me the chance to do 2 costumes!

So, after much nagging, I proudly present my Halloween pictures.


That's me, sculpting a "TA" for Thomas Arts. I kind of won.



This one even creeps me out...maybe because of the bright blue of my bedroom. But this was right after my hair was freshly teased. It still hasn't recovered, unfortunately.



I stuck my hand in a tank with this in it. All in the hopes of grabbing a coupla bucks. All I got was a coupla pieces of paper and the chills for the rest of the day.
Hooray for Halloween!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

hooray for halloween pictures finally! Um, Carly's belly, seriously? Sick. I never could have pulled that off unless I painted my belly as a beach ball and my belly button was the part you blow up the ball through. McCall's hair is awesome- is that a real baby she's holding?

Shannon said...

P.S. Like the new look. How did you make your blog header a picture without it filling up the whole page? I can't figure that out.

SHELLS BELLS! said...

So happy to see this Halloween blog with pictures. I agree that McCall's shoes were creepy and when I first saw Carly, I wanted to touch her basketball and then realized it was her real stomach. Good thing I have amazing control and stopped myself before smearing the paint. Great pictures. Great times.

A STAR is born said...

On the contrary--You totally could have touched the paint. It was dry and leathery...sort of like a basketball. Sick!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are the most fantastic ice skaters I have ever seen. What a lucky friend you are.

Anonymous said...

I just stole your pictures and put them on mine. So that makes me a blog stalker and a blog stealer. Bad Natty!

Brittney said...

Warren Jeffs' harem?! That's hilarious. Who came up with that one? Oh, and your costume looks amazing. Too bad I didn't see it in person. Sounds like it was a great party!

Brittney said...

Warren Jeffs' harem?! That's hilarious. Who came up with that one? Oh, and your costume looks amazing. Too bad I didn't see it in person. Sounds like it was a great party!

Anonymous said...

Why do I feel like the ice skater is taking up half the picture. Somebody needs to push that freak out of the way and tell her to go back to the rink!