Monday, July 30, 2007

What the blog?


Whoa, check it.

Here I am in the blogosphere, not even sure it's anything like the place I keep hearing about. What the spell check? Turns out blogosphere isn't really a word. So I will nickname it BlogTowne instead. I am the mayor of Blogtowne and my minions dance on command. Wondering who my minions are? Dear reader, if you don't know then I'm not going to tell you.

So welcome. This blog is the culmination of a lot of dreaming and scheming to get my inner thoughts out in the open (I'm usually very secretive but it's a lonely, lonely road) and to share them with you, my adoring fans. In Blogtowne everybody wins--You get to hear what's going on with me and I get to not hear what's going on with you unless I specifically ask for it. Hooray!

I will post a bonus pic of me so y'all can start ripping me off for modeling jobs.

Wait. I don't know how to do that. Stay tuned and I'll learn the internet!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You. Are. One. Hot. Chick.

Shannon said...

Crazy aunt stef...I'm wildly anticipating the revelation of your secrets.

rachel said...

Steph. Love it. Love it that you are single, have no kids, and have a blog. Seriously! I've secretly kind of been wanting to have one just because it would be such an easy way to let people know what's up with my life being far away from home and all, but have always felt that it was against the law unless I owned a few of the above! love that you are showing me it is not true! I will be a regular reader! Wohoo! P.S.--you should be a writer of some sort--lyrics for songs I think especially. You should also check out ingrid michaelson--singer/songwriter--i think you might like her. I do. And her lyrics remind me of you, or what you might write! Well, hope I got you excited to have another comment on your blog. Think I better stop because anything more might get too personal to be read on a blog by the world! love you! Rach

Carly said...

Can it be real? I have found my true love on the blogosphere...best news ever!