Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Same-day service






Hello again. Now, don't go thinking this posting every day thing is going to be a dirty habit--I think mainly things are painfully slow at work so I find my mind wandering to other things...Other-blogly things.

So I thought I'd give a little demo on what I do here at Valley Lifestyles, Inc. Those rumors about me working at a health club or being a religious goods store clerk stop today! Here are a few samples of my killer 'design' work. I'm hoping the talent scouts are watching, because this is going to blow them away!

Eh? Whattaya think? I have a future in advertising, no?

Actually, it's really funny what I spend my time doing. Yellow Page ads, money mailers, the occasional business card. Movin' on up...

And for fun, I'm posting a pic of my niece Kara that I think showcases both her personality and my ability to recognize the talent for making awesome faces in just about anyone.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm pleased my daughter is the feature of yesterday's post. I knew she had something special about her and I'm honored that it is the ability to pull faces that may rival yours.