Monday, November 10, 2008

Geneology

I am doing it--My geneology. And the reason why I am doing it is very plain to see!

Those are the only words I remember.
Anyway, I've been getting really into family history lately. I just love reading all the stories and getting to know the people that make up my family tree. Here's an example of a woman I found--there's only a little bit recorded about her, but for some reason I just feel really close to her. I feel like...she and I are really similar, somehow. I don't know why. Anyway, here she is:

4 comments:

lizdye said...

You are a dork. I believed you for a minute.

Dave said...

creepy!

Anonymous said...

Is that great aunt Harriet? You really are a dork! I think you've been reading a little too much SSB.

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

I also was fooled, but not for long.