Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cinco de Mayo

I'm very bendy.
Observe.



And I am the winner. Which means I scrunch my face up like a little rat or something.

I pretty much have the coolest job ever. Cinco de Mayo was a banner day for me--My group won the dance-off, and I won the limbo contest. I was very sore later, but I would rather break every bone in my back before I would have let that weak little pole get me down. Yeah! What, pole, WHAT?! Yeah, take that, gumby-chick co-worker! You may be my closest competitor for hottest in the office, but I'm not scared. I'm not blond, and I'm not scared. I can take you anytime. BAM!

10 comments:

SHELLS BELLS! said...

For this, and so many other reasons, I am proud to call you friend.

Anonymous said...

Dad in the background seems to be more interested in the food on his plate than in his daughter's triumph.

Shannon said...

holy picture of you at the end. handicapped cheerleader comes to mind. And not that I'm making fun of handicapped people or cheerleadners...or handicapped cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are cool.

Ryan, Natalie and kids said...

I'm glad you caught a picture of that face-I have seen it many times and nothing says victory like that scrunched grin! I hope it was followed by a graceful bow. I am very jealous of your work. I make fun of old people for entertainment at my work. Not so nice. Hey, sometimes I help them by opening the door...if they have a walker. Anyway, congrats. Still wish you were going to Bear Lake. You will be sorely missed.

A STAR is born said...

Shan, I hope you'll remember that one of the only sure signs that you aren't handicapped is that they picked you to be a cheerleader.

And...in that picture Dad was busy explaining to people that he doesn't actually know me and the fact that we have the same last name is just a remarkable coincidence.

Elisha said...

Hey Stef...bring on the break dance photos! I have to see them to believe the story. :)

lizdye said...

YOU make me pee my pants. I love you. Way to go! YOU should be in the limbo olympics.

eric + ashlee said...

It's all the broom trick practice finally paying off.

Megan said...

I have a request. Post your pic alongside gumby girl. Then have a vote to see who's hot and who's not. You'll totally win, it will make you feel good and it's hauntingly familiar to an old website we used to visit in college. Hotornot.com?

lizdye said...

where is your trip blog? Im waiting...